The principals of Sands Decker have over 145 years combined experience as Client Representative and Project Managers for the planning and design of all types of site development projects in Central-Ohio, the State and multiple sites throughout the U.S.
We can assist at any time during the entire project including surveying; geotechnical analysis; environmental assessments; preliminary site planning; preliminary and final development plans for zoning approval; final construction drawings and specifications and LEED certification.
The principals have the experience and professionalism to assist in the crucial permitting phase including participating in public meetings such as zoning hearings, planning commission meetings, and city council meetings.
Our Experience Includes:
- Business and Medical Office
- Convenient Store/Gas Stations
- Government Facilities
- Healthcare Including Hospitals
- Higher Education
- K-12 Schools
- Large Mixed-Use Developments
- Malls and Life Style Centers
- Multi-Family Residential
- National "Big Box" Stores
- Single-Family Residential Subdivisions
- Small Box "Roll-Out" Restaurants
- Strip Retail Centers
- Urban Infill