The principals of Sands Decker CPS, LLC have over 100 years combined experience as Client Representative and Project Manager for the planning and design of all types of site development projects in Central-Ohio, the State and multiple sites throughout the U.S.
We can assist at any time during the entire project including surveying; geotechnical analysis; environmental assessments; preliminary site planning; preliminary and final development plans for zoning approval; final construction drawings and specifications and LEED certification.
The principals have the experience and professionalism to assist in the crucial permitting phase including participating in public meetings such as zoning hearings, planning commission meetings, and city council meetings.
Our experience includes:
- Small box "roll-out" restaurants
- Convenient store / gas stations
- National "big box" stores
- Strip Retail centers
- Malls and life style centers
- Multi-family residential
- Single-family residential subdivisions
- Urban Infill
- Business and Medical Office
- Healthcare including hospitals
- Large mixed-use developments
- K-12 schools
- Higher Education
- Churches / Worship
- Sports / Recreation
- Correctional / Institutional
- Government facilities